We understand that your pet is a special member of your family, and that saying goodbye is sad and difficult. Danvers Animal Hospital is here to guide you during this difficult time and committed to providing exceptional service, showing you and your pet the respect you both deserve.
Cremation is the process of reducing the body by exposing it to intense heat. Through high heat, the body is reduced to its basic mineral form. Remains are commonly called “ashes.” There are two cremation options available: private or group. The best way to determine which service is right for you and your pet is to ask yourself, “Is it important to have my pet’s ashes returned?"
We offer pet cremation services for all size dogs and cats, as well as birds and other small pets.
You can choose either:
- Private cremation: Your pet's cremation is lovingly cared for by Forget Me Not Pet Crematory and ashes returned to Danvers Animal Hospital to then be reunited with you!
- Group cremation: your pet will respectfully be cremated with other pets and ashes are unable to be returned
- For a private cremation, your pet’s ashes are returned to you quickly in an urn of your choice.
- We ask that you check in with us before coming to the hospital for your pet's ashes.
- Clay Paw prints are also available; please ask us for more information.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call us and we can help you through this most difficult time. We are here for you and your pet!
Forget Me Not Pet Crematory (508) 393-0133